Slow Cooker Moroccan Spiced Lamb Stew
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 lbs. boneless lamb, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bag (6 oz.) dried apricots, chopped
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat olive oil in stovetop-safe slow cooker cookware over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook 2 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Add half of the lamb; brown on all sides. Remove to bowl. Repeat with remaining lamb.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.