Slow Cooker New York Pizza Dip
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 stick (8 oz.) pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 2/3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Place cream cheese, ricotta cheese, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, garlic and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning in slow cooker crock. Stir until combined.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour or LOW 2 hours until mixture is bubbling. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.