Slow Cooker Orange Cinnamon Triple Berry Cobbler
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved
- 12 ounces raspberries
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a slow cooker crock combine berries, 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, tapioca, orange juice and zest. Stir until berries are evenly coated.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Gradually stir in milk and butter. With your hands, drop bits of dough on top of the berries in the crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.