Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sub
- 1 can (14.5) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1 pound (1-inch thick) beef round steak, sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 1 package (8 ounce) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (4-inch) sub rolls
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- In a slow cooker crock, combine beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic to beef broth mixture. Stir until beef is coated.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Heat broiler. Open sub rolls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Divide beef mixture between sub rolls and top with a slice of cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.