Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Carrots, Apples and Rosemary
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 pound boneless loin pork roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion, cut in eighths
- 4 large carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- In medium bowl, toss apples with lemon juice; set aside.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place half of onions and 4 to 6 apple wedges in slow cooker crock.
- Top with seasoned roast. Surround roast with remaining apples, onions, and carrots. Top with rosemary.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, MEDIUM for 5 1/2 to 6 hours or LOW 7 to 8 hours.
Serves: 4 to 6
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.