Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Sloppy Joes
- 5 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Sandwich buns
- Cut beef into 4-inch chunks. Place beef chunks in a slow cooker crock.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except sandwich buns and pour over beef. Stir to thoroughly coat beef with sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove beef and shred meat with a fork. Discard any fat.
- Serve meat on sandwich buns and spoon on extra sauce as desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: Try wrapping the meat into tortillas or putting it into pita pockets for a different barbecue twist.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.