Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 package (24 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 /2 cup grated Parmesan chees
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together, except sour cream.
- Cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, stirring after 1 hour.
- Stir in sour cream and cook an additional 1/2 hour on LOW
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use this delicious dip as the base for the fun Halloween Graveyard Party Dip.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.