Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Cake
- 1 box (18 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (3 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients with a spoon until blended. Pour batter into prepared crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serves: 10 -12
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Do not cook on HIGH heat.
- Use an ice cream scoop for serving warm or allow to cool completely.
- Excellent with a scoop of your favorite ice cream or whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate or raspberry syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.