Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box (1 pound) spaghetti, uncooked, broken into pieces
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on LOW, beat the soup, chicken broth, cream cheese, wine, black pepper and salt until blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti, mushrooms, turkey, peas, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan and red peppers. Add mixture to a slow cooker crock.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining grated Parmesan and bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours. Remove cover and sprinkle bread crumb mixture over turkey mixture and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.