Smoky Grilled Pork Chops with Curried Ginger Nectarine Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops (6 oz. each)
- 2 pounds nectarines, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Add nectarines, ginger and curry to blender jar. Cover and blend until pureed. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and remaining sauce to serve.
- Preheat grill to HIGH heat.
- Grill pork chops over HIGH heat for 10-12 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce halfway through or until the internal temperature measures at least 145°F.
- Serve pork chops with sauce.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Peaches may be substituted for nectarines.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.