- 8 graham crackers, each broken into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package (12 oz.) mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) marshmallows, cut in half lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Using a food processor with S-blade and with processor running, drop graham cracker pieces through the food chute and process until fine crumbs are formed.
- Add melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar through the food chute until mixed. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Place on cooling rack and cool completely.
- Add heavy cream, 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl and refrigerate about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Beat chocolate mixture on medium speed until mixture thickened. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Heat broiler on LOW.
- Arrange marshmallows over top of pie. Broil until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over s'mores pie before serving.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.