Sous Vide Turkey Breast with Orange-Rosemary Butter
- ORANGE-ROSEMARY BUTTER
- 1/4 unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Zest of 1 navel orange
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) turkey breast, deboned and halved or 2 boneless
- turkey breast halves (1 1/2 to 2 pounds each), skin on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Select sous vide mode and set temperature to 145°F and time for 2 1/2 hours..
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients for the orange-rosemary butter.
- Gently separate skin from turkey breasts, leaving one side of skin attached to the breast, and sprinkle all over with kosher salt.
- Rub orange-rosemary butter on turkey under and on top of the skin.
- Place each turkey breast half in a sous vide-safe bag and add rosemary sprig. Vacuum tightly and seal.
- When water reaches set temperature, add turkey to the water bath and press start.
- When cooking time has ended, remove bags from water bath and open.
- Pat the turkey breasts dry with paper towels.
- Heat a broiler on high and broil turkey breasts, skin side up, until browned and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Slice turkey breasts and serve while hot.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.