From The Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen
Added by Pat
1. Stir together olive oil and Sriracha in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine all spices. Set aside.
3. Scrub and peel potatoes; then cut into cubes. Cut onion into large chunks.
4. In a large bowl, toss potatoes and onions with olive oil/Sriracha mix, then toss again with spice mix.
5. Preheat skillet to 400 degrees for approximately 3-5 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and onions and cook until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Tips: Add as much or as little "spice mixture" as desired. Leftover spice mix is a great way to flavor bland veggies, or even meats!
For less spicy potatoes, omit the cayenne pepper or Sriracha.
Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/10 of a recipe (6.5 ounces).
Calories 225.04 • Calories From Fat (17%) 38.49 • Total Fat 4.36g 7% • Saturated Fat 0.64g 3% • Cholesterol 0mg 0% • Sodium 443.09mg 18% • Potassium 1189.38mg 34% • Total Carbohydrates 43.52g 15% • Fiber 5.9g 24% • Sugar 1.83g • Protein 3.7g 7%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.