Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 chicken wings (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Celery ribs
- Soak wood chips in water at least 1 hour.
- Place butter, green onions, hot sauce, poultry seasoning, pepper and garlic in a medium microwavable bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Place chicken and butter mixture in a large zipper bag. Press air out of bag; seal. Gently shake bag until chicken is coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation™ burner on LOW
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer
- Grill chicken wings 10 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.