- 1 package (16 oz.) ruffle pasta
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 package (6 oz.) crumbled feta, divided
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 package (.75 oz.) fresh basil, cut in strips
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer's directions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and crushed red pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place pasta, 3/4 of the crumbled feta, arugula, kalamata olives and basil in a large serving bowl.
- Add vegetable mixture to bowl and toss until well blended.
- Garnish pasta with remaining feta.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.