Spinach and Mozzarella Egg White Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- 4 to 6 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper ring
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese and red pepper.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.