Spiralizer Cucumber Caprese Salad
- 2 medium seedless cucumbers
- 1 cup red cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- Salt and coarse ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil strips
- Using a spiralizer, make ribbons of cucumbers.
- Arrange cucumber ribbons, tomatoes and mozzarella on salad plates. Sprinkle with salt and coarse black pepper.
- To make vinaigrette, in a single-serve blender, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, Italian seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Blend until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Drizzle salad with vinaigrette and sprinkle with basil.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.