- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper, optional
- Using a spiralizer, make spirals of zucchini and yellow squash.
- Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full of water. Over high heat, boil water. Add vegetable spirals. Cook until tender, about 15 seconds. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- In large skillet over medium-high, cook garlic in olive oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil, vinegar, salt and peppers. Cook just until tomatoes are heated through.
- Serve over vegetable spirals.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.