Spiralizer Sweet Potato, Sausage and Spinach Parmesan
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
- Using a spiralizer, make ribbons of sweet potatoes; set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven over medium-high, heat oil. Cook sausage until browned and no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Add broth and cook until sweet potatoes are cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, Parmesan cheese and basil to Dutch oven. Toss mixture until well blended.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.