Spiralizer Thai Vegetable and Chicken Salad
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 large, thick carrot, peeled
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Using a spiralizer, make spirals of cucumber, squash and carrot; set aside. In a large bowl, stir together vegetable spirals, chicken, almonds, cilantro and basil.
- In a small bowl, stir oil, fish sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, crushed red pepper and black pepper until well blended. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend or until ready to serve.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.