Spiralizer Veggie Ribbon Salad with Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 large, thick carrot, peeled
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a large bowl, stir peanut butter, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, garlic and crushed red pepper until well blended.
- Using a spiralizer, make ribbons of zucchini, yellow squash and carrot. Add to peanut sauce and stir to blend.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onion. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.