Spiralizer Zucchini Bread
- 2 small zucchini
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a spiralizer, grate zucchini; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir grated zucchini, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Gradually add, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder and cloves. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.