Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (17 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed, chopped
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately as soft serve or store in freezer.
Serves: 6 (1/2 cup servings)
Test Kitchen Tip: For a 4-quart ice cream maker, double the ingredients and follow the recipe directions for twice as much delicious ice cream.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.