Strawberry Margarita Popsicles
- Lime slices
- 5 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups whole frozen strawberries (about 12 ounces)
- Kosher Salt
- Slice limes about ¼-inch thick. Push handles of wooden or plastic spoons through center of lime slices. Set aside.
- Place tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar and strawberries in the blender jar in the order listed. Blend on ICE CRUSH until blended.
- Pour mixture into 2 to 3-ounce plastic cups. Place limes on top of margarita mixture in cups. Push slices slightly to eliminate air pockets under lime slices. Freeze.
- Remove popsicles from cups. Sprinkle top of lime with kosher salt.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy carrying to the freezer, place cups in a muffin pan.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.