Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- Full Blender:
1 cup pineapple or pomegranate juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh watermelon
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
1/2 cup pineapple or pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cubed fresh watermelon
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.
Serves: Using full blender, 2-4; using single-serve blender, 1-2
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Always place liquid ingredients in blender first.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.