- 4 large strawberries, quartered
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry yogurt
- 4 small strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place 4 large strawberries and sugar in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add strawberry yogurt; process until blended.
- Press strawberry slices on inside of freeze sleeves.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture into freeze sleeves/
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until frozen.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.