- 1 jar (8oz.) sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Oil to be used in recipe
- 1 can (6 oz.) black pitted olives
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 fluid oz. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 fluid oz. lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 oz. walnuts
- Use additional salt to taste if necessary
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and chop until the mixture becomes a homogeneous paste.
- Keep refrigerated and use as needed on canapes, over short pasta such as penne or use as a dip with tortilla chips or pita bread.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and sugar. Process until smooth. Keep refrigerated.
Note: cayenne pepper and garlic proportions can be adjusted as desired.
Note: Designed for full-size food processors with a minimum of 6 cup capacity.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.