- 1 small thin sweet potato, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using slicing cone of Salad Express, add sweet potato to food chute. Process until sliced.
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil. Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on cookie sheets; sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn each sweet potato slice over; bake an additional 8 to 12 minutes or until sweet potatoes are lightly browned and crisp.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a different flavor treat, sprinkle chips with ground cinnamon; gently toss until well blended.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.