Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 (about 3 pounds) chicken thighs, bone-in
- Place yogurt, ginger, garlic, vinegar, cumin, chili, turmeric and salt in food processor bowl. Process at HIGH speed until well blended.
- Place chicken and yogurt mixture in a large zipper-lock plastic bag; seal and shake bag. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken and grill chicken covered 15 to 20 minutes; turn and continue cooking 20 to 25 minutes until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink or until meat thermometer registers 165°F.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.