- Add rice, broth, water, black beans, corn, salsa, salt, pepper and butter to rice cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and push COOK switch down.
- When WARM indicator light glows, remove cover and stir in green onions.
- Cover. Let rice remain on WARM setting for 10 minutes more before serving.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
: Approx. 55 minutes Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.)
• Calories: 170 • Total Fat: 4.5g • Saturated: 2.5g • Cholesterol: 10mg • Sodium: 630mg
• Carbohydrates: 26g • Dietary Fiber: 3g • Sugars: 2g • Protein: 5g Serves: 15