- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup bulk sausage
- 1/4 cup diced hash browns
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped peppers
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Crumble sausage; add to skillet. Close cover and cook 2 minutes. Drain fat, if necessary.
- Add hash browns, onions and peppers to sausage. Close cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and potato mixture. Close cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and remove from skillet.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting egg substitute for eggs, and reduced fat or fat free sour cream for regular sour cream.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.