Thomas'Â® Egg Muffin Sandwich
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® Original English Muffin in two. Lightly mix egg, milk, bell peppers, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place bottom half of the English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and precooked bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg mixture to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Calories – 410
Total Fat – 23g
Cholesterol – 260mg
Sodium – 970mg
Total Carbohydrate – 29g
Dietary Fiber – 1g
Protein – 21g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.