Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Thomas'® Ham, Egg and Cheese Muffin Melt
- 1 Thomas'® Whole Wheat English Muffin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. thinly sliced deli ham (about 2 slices) such as Black Forest or Virginia ham
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® Whole Wheat English Muffin in two. Spread one half of muffin with mustard; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place one half of the English muffin with mustard-side up in bottom ring of Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and ham.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Test Kitchen Tip: Try a sliced dill pickle under the cheese or honey mustard instead of regular mustard.
Calories - 275
Total Fat – 9.5g
Cholesterol – 235mg
Sodium – 745mg
Total Carbohydrate – 27g
Dietary Fiber – 3g
Protein – 20.5g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.