Three Cheese Avocado and Bacon Panini
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (1/2-inch) slices hearty bread
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 slices Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat panini press.
- Stir mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread and mayonnaise mixture on the other side.
- Place 2 slices of bread, butter side down, on the panini press.
- Layer Cheddar, bacon, avocado, Jarlsberg and mozzarella on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until desired brownness.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.