- Place blue raspberry syrup in bowl.
- Shave ice on SLUSHIE setting to desired consistency or until large serving ice line is reached.
- Pour into glasses, leaving at least 2 inches at top of glass.
- Rinse bowl and paddle.
- Place raspberry syrup in bowl and repeat step 2.
- Add 2 to 4 oz. of red raspberry slushie to blue raspberry slushie in glass.
- Stir slightly for tie-dye effect.
- Serve immediately. Try with lime and red raspberry syrup too!
(Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories: 100 • Total Fat: 0g • Saturated Fat: 0g • Cholesterol: 0mg • Sodium: 0mg
• Carbohydrates: 25g • Dietary Fiber: 0g • Sugars: 13g • Protein: 0g Serves: 6