Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Stand Mixers
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- With mixer, beat together butter, sugar and eggs at MEDIUM speed until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and continue mixing on MEDIUM speed until blended.
- Reduce speed to LOW and add dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets, one inch apart.
- Bake until cookies look dry and cracked, but feel soft when lightly pressed, about 11 minutes. Let cookies stand on sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to racks and cool completely.
Serves: 2 1/2 dozen
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.