Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 bacon strips, cooked crisp
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 slices (1/2-inch thick) Italian bread
- Preheat panini press.
- In medium skillet over medium-high, melt butter. Add onion slices and cook until tender and begining to brown.
- Spread mayonaise on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, mayonnaise-side down on cutting board. Layer each with one-fourth of turkey, tomatoes, bacon, cheese, onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, mayonnaise side up. Place 2 sandwiches at a time on the panini press.
- Close panini press.
- Cook until desired brownness, about 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.