- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast meat, chops or cutlets
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and celery in butter until softened.
- Place onion mixture in crock of 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cut turkey into bite-size chunks. Add to crock.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
Makes: 3-1/2 quarts.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.