Vanilla Milkshake with Mix-ins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed candy or cookies, optional
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on MIX/MILKSHAKE setting or LOW speed until smooth.
TEST KITCHEN TIPS:
- Always place liquid ingredients in blender first.
- For best results, crush candy or cookies before adding to milkshake. When milkshake is blended, pour crushed candy or cookies on top and pulse blender 3 to 4 times to mix.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.