Watermelon Lime Mint Sorbet
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut in chunks
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Bring water, sugar and mint leaves to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan to make a simple syrup. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove mint leaves and discard. Refrigerate until cold.
- Place simple syrup, watermelon pieces and lime juice in blender jar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn until frozen. For a firmer sorbet, spoon into a container and place in freezer until firm.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: You can vary the fresh herbs used with the watermelon. Our testers loved a combination of mint and rosemary.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.