- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place watermelon chunks in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place in small bowl. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon about 4 teaspoons watermelon mixture into freeze sleeves; filling sleeves about 2/3 full.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until watermelon is frozen.
- Blend kiwi fruit, lime juice and sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons kiwi mixture into freeze sleeves around sticks to make watermelon rind.
- Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until solid.
- Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.