- 3 small zucchini (3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x5-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using shredded blade, with food processor running, add one zucchini to food chute. Process until shredded. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- In a large bowl, stir zucchini, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Gradually add, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder and cloves. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.