Baked Ham with Honey Glaze
- 15 pound fully cooked smoked ham
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Whole cloves
- Remove rack from roaster oven. Pour 2 cups of water into the insert pan, put the roaster cover on and preheat roaster oven to 325°F.
- Trim thick part of fat off of ham down to 1/4-inch. Score remaining layer of fat into diamond design; this will help hold the glaze. Insert whole cloves into each diamond.
- Place ham on rack then place in roaster and cover. Bake for 1 hour.
- While ham is cooking combine remaining ingredients to make glaze.
- Remove cover and spoon half of glaze over ham. Replace cover and bake 1 more hour.
- Remove cover and spoon remaining glaze over ham. Replace cover. Bake for 10 minutes to set glaze. Internal temperature of ham should be at least 140°F.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.