Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (2 pound) flank steak
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Stir honey, oil, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and garlic in a medium bowl. Place flank steak and sliced onion in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Pour marinade into bag; seal. Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning bag over once.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain meat and onions; discard marinade.
- Grill meat and onions covered 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Meat will be medium-rare (125°F to 130°F) to medium (131°F to 140°F) doneness. Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.