Meat Lovers Supreme Pizza
- Pizza Crust for Breadmaker
- 1/2 pound hot Italian sausage
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 4 thin slices from large onion
- 1 cup diced red and/or green bell pepper
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced hot banana peppers
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Pizza Crust dough. While pizza dough rises, in a large skillet over medium-high, brown sausage. Drain sausage and set aside. Using a food processor, thinly slice pepperoni. Set aside.
- Heat the oven to 475°F. If using a pizza stone, place in oven to preheat.
- Dust cutting board with flour. Roll dough into a 14-inch diameter.
- Place dough in pizza pan or sprinkle a pizza peel with cornmeal and slide dough on peel.
- Spread sauce thinly over pizza dough. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Top with sausage. Arrange pepperoni, onion, peppers, olives and banana peppers over pizza. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Place pizza pan in oven or slide pizza onto pizza stone.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.