Mediterranean Chicken and Quinoa Bowl
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar (12 ounces) whole artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup whole pitted kalamata olives
- 8 whole pepperoncini
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Using a fine mesh strainer, rinse quinoa. Follow rice cooker directions for cooking quinoa.
- In a large shallow bowl, arrange ingredients.
- Using a small blender or food chopper, blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle dressing over ingredients in bowl. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for another use.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy meal planning, prepare Slow Cooker Basic Shredded Chicken. Reserve remaining chicken for other meals.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.