- 2 slices rye bread or pumpernickel
- 1 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 3 slices corned beef, precooked
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Use a large cookie cutter to cut bread slices into 2 circles. Butter one side of each bread circle. Spread dressing on other side of bread.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place one bread circle, butter-side down in bottom ring of the breakfast sandwich maker. Top with cheese and cabbage.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add corned beef to cooking plate. Top with remaining bread circle, butter-side up.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Test Kitchen Tips:
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.