Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Slow Cooker Asian Corn-on-the-Cob
- 4 medium ears corn-on-the-cob, husks removed
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Sliced green onion
- Trim ends of corn if necessary to fit into a slow cooker crock. Tear off 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminium foil large enough to wrap each ear of corn. Place corn on foil.
- In a small bowl, mix apricot jam, butter, soy sauce and ginger. Spread over each ear of corn. Wrap in foil and place in crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until corn is tender.
- Unwrap corn and top with sliced green onion before serving.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.